Changing the Colors of Your Site
This article goes more in depth into the Colors aspect mentioned in "Changing the Theme of Your Site."
1. Begin by launching your website editor by choosing ‘Edit Site’ after logging in.
2. Go to the theme tab at the top of the Editor (between the pages dropdown and settings).
3. Options to change colors will appear on the right side of the editor.
4. You can choose light or dark as a general color scheme for your site. When changing the color scheme from light to dark it will affect the color of text to contrast the background, most sections will change when changing from light to dark but some sections with background colors added will not change. The Theme color option will change the borders and overall look of all sections within the website.
1. The accent color option will change the color of buttons, text and some icons within different sections of the website. The text will also change depending on the color scheme (light or dark).