In order to properly sync your Google My Business API with SinglePlatform, the Primary Owner on the Google My Business account must make SinglePlatform a role manager on the account.
Here are the steps to find out who is the Primary Owner on a Google My Business account:
- Go to www.google.com/business and click the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner to log into your existing claimed Google account.
- Upon logging in, you will see your Google My Business account landing page that displays any and all of the Business accounts you own or manage:
- If only one account appears, click Manage to view the business locations associated with the account:
- If multiple accounts appear, click Manage on the account that has the business locations tied to it.
- If more than one account has locations tied to it, click into each account to assess which you want to make SinglePlatform a manager.
- Scroll down on the Location(s) page and click on any location:
- Click on the Users under the Who has access section:
- Assess who the Primary Owner on the account is, and if the account you are logged into is not the Primary Owner, you will not be able to successfully complete the moving locations step to sync SinglePlatform with your Google My Business account.