Google My Business Integration
- Your SinglePlatform menu matched to your listing
- Quick updates to your most important business information
- Send special announcements using Google Posts
- Go to www.google.com/business and click the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner to log into the Google account that was used to claim your listing.
- If you have not claimed your listing, please reach out so we can claim it for you and grant you access, or you can follow the instructions here.
- If you do not have a listing, contact us so we can create one for you. Alternatively, you can create a Gmail account and then visit www.google.com/local/business/add to create one on your own.
- Upon logging in, you will see your Google My Business landing page that displays the Business accounts you own or manage. Click the Location you would like to link:
- Select the ‘Users’ button on the navigation bar.
- If you see the view below, click the pencil icon under the 'Who has access' section:
- Click the people icon in the top right corner of the 'Manage Permissions' pop up:
- NOTE: Only an Owner or Primary Owner of the Google My Business account can add SinglePlatform as an Owner on the Location.
- Add the ID: 5316572918 and as the ID is typed in, the name of the location group will pop up. Choose GMB Managers SP, make sure we are set as an OWNER, and hit ‘Invite."
- Please note, you will still be the primary owner of your listings!
Your work is done!
Within 24 hours of receiving the invitation to your Google My Business listing, the SinglePlatform menu/services link will appear on the business’s Google Knowledge Panel and Google Maps listing.