SinglePlatform now gives you the option to integrate your website menu via a WordPress plugin! Below we have outlined the step-by-step process to install this onto your website.
1. Upon logging into your website, search “SinglePlatform” in the Plugin Directory.
2. Click “Install Now” on the SinglePlatform search result.
3. On the installed plugins page next to the SinglePlatform plugin, click "Activate"
4. A SinglePlatform tab will appear on your left-hand navigation bar.
5. Enter your location ID. If you do not have your location ID, contact your account manager or the Customer Success department.
6. Click on the Pages link in your sidebar. The SinglePlatform page will be listed as "Menu (powered by SinglePlatform)".
7. Hover over the "Menu" item and click "View" to see the published menu page. You can also edit this page and utilize the short-code “[singleplatform_menu]” to place the menu on other pages. Whichever page the short-code is placed, is where the menu will be generated.
8. Once in place, your menu will now appear on your website. You can customize the colors and formatting of your menu or list of services by returning to the settings screen in step 5.
Feel free to visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/singleplatform for more information. If you have any questions about our web integration or need help with customization, please feel free to contact the Customer Success department at 929-254-0250 or email@example.com. We have also attached this guide as a PDF for your convenience.