If you have upgraded to add Review Monitoring to your account you can access reviews in your portal by visiting the “Reviews” section at the top of the left side navigation bar!
1. By clicking “Reviews,” a new tab opens with your reviews, old and new, from about 50 sites (where applicable).
2. From here, you will have three options along the left side: an Overview, view All Reviews or Analytics for your reviews.
- Restaurant businesses only will have a fourth option titled Review Intelligence.
3. On the Overview page, you will see an aggregate of the review monitoring features:
- Review that needs attention: Displays reviews with 3 stars or below that were created within the last 3 months, and the "Respond" or "View" button has not been clicked. Once the button is clicked, the review will disappear.
- Stats: Displays the data from the top of the Analytics page: Average rating and Total Reviews.
- Last 3 reviews: Displays the most recent three reviews received.
4. On the All Reviews page, simply click “Respond” and you will be taken directly to the publisher to reply to the given review.
5. In order to publicly respond to the review, you will need to sign in, or the listing will need to be claimed by you or your business. If you have not already done so on that site, step-by-step guides to claim your listings can be found here: http://support.singleplatform.com/customer/portal/articles/2099077.
- Not sure how to respond? Give our Customer Success Department a call and we’d be happy to share some tips for both positive and negative reviews, as well as how to generate more online!
Part two of your review monitoring feature is the Analytics.
6. By clicking “Analytics” you can see your business’s average rating based on all of your reviews, as well as the total number of reviews across all sites.
7. The next two sections break these top figures down even further, detailing exactly how many occurrences of each rating as well as how many reviews come from each publisher.
8. Restaurants only have a third component to sort reviews called "Review Intelligence" that breaks down reviews to give an independent score on food, service, atmosphere, staff and price, and reviews can be viewed for each category separately:
If your account has multiple locations, you can also view summary-style analytics in the business section of your SinglePlatform portal.
9. To access these analytics, first go to the "My Business" page in the top right corner of the webpage:
10. From that screen, just select the Review Monitoring section to view the business level analytics:
11. Under "All Reviews" you now have the option to manipulate which location you would like to see the reviews for, in addition to filtering specific ratings and/or publishers:
12. The "Reporting" view provides the same analytics as the location level, however as a summary of the numbers for all locations:
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any questions regarding Review Monitoring, or if you'd like to add it to your account!