If you have upgraded to add Review Monitoring to your account you can access reviews in your portal by visiting the “Reviews” section on the left side navigation bar!
1. By clicking “All Reviews,” you are brought to a page with your reviews, old and new, from about 50 sites (where applicable).
2. From here, simply click “Respond” and you will be taken directly to the publisher to reply to the given review.
3. In order to publicly respond to the review, you will need to sign in, or the listing will need to be claimed by you or your business. If you have not already done so on that site, step-by-step guides to claim your listings can be found here: http://support.singleplatform.com/customer/portal/articles/2099077.
Not sure how to respond? Give our Customer Success Department a call and we’d be happy to share some tips for both positive and negative reviews, as well as how to generate more online!
Every 24 hours, SinglePlatform’s system refreshes to pull any new reviews from the previous day. Each day that you receive a new review, you will receive an email notification including all of the new additions. From the email you can click directly to respond to these reviews, or login to your portal to check them out.
Part two of your review monitoring feature is the analytics.
4. By clicking “Reporting” you can see your business’ average rating based on all of your reviews, as well as the total number of reviews across all sites.
5. The next two sections break these top figures down even further, detailing exactly how many occurrences of each rating as well as how many reviews come from each publisher.
If your account has multiple locations, you can also now view summary-style analytics in the business section of your SinglePlatform portal.
6. To access these analytics, first go to the "My Business" page in the top right corner of the webpage:
7. From that screen, just select the Review Monitoring section to view the business level analytics:
8. Under "All Reviews" you now have the option to manipulate which location you would like to see the reviews for, in addition to filtering specific ratings and/or publishers:
9. The "Reporting" view provides the same analytics as the location level, however as a summary of the numbers for all locations:
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any questions regarding Review Monitoring, or if you'd like to add it to your account!