How to update your menu / servicesThere are 4 ways you can update your menu / services:
Option 1 : Attach your menu here
Option 2: Upload your menu in your account: Using the menu submission button in the portal, you can replace, add or delete menus. See the instructions below.
Option 3: Fax your menu to 646-349-5764.
Updating your menus / services in your account
1. Log into your SinglePlatform account
2. Click on the Request Update button toward the top right of the Menus section, or within the SinglePlatform Support bar on the bottom left:
You can add menus via Upload File or Add URL on the Update menu page.
How to Update menus
There’s 3 possible scenarios when updating menu content:
1. Update an Existing Tab
Select the tab & the associated file or URL (i.e. Dinner Menu).
2. Update All Existing Menus
Select All menus & the associated file or URL.
3. Add a New Menu
Select New menu & fill in the Menu name in the blank field.
Once you’re satisfied with your menu updates, click Submit.
Add URL1. Enter Restaurant’s web address into the box & click Add URL.
2. The URL entered will then appear under File/URL.
3. Select menu type (i.e. Dinner Menu).
1. Click Upload File to add a new menu or replace an existing menu.
2. Only .jpg, .png, .pdf, or .doc file types may be uploaded.
3. Select the file containing the desired menu from your computer. This file name will
appear under File/Url.
4. Click Select menu to choose Menu tab from the drop-down list.
Success!Once you’ve submitted your menus, the Success page will appear. Your menus will be
updated online within 24-48 hours.
Log in to your account to make these changes here.
For more articles on updating your menu/services click here or follow the links below: