- Use the Listing Views report to see how many times your product or service menus have been viewed each month by new and returning consumers.
- You may customize this view using the dropdown in the top right corner
- You can also Print (and even save as a PDF) using the Print Report link in the top right corner of the screen
- Data is refreshed every month on the 1st. So, if I am new on March 31st, I will be new again on April 1st. If I am returning on March 2nd, I will be returning again on March 31st.
Platform & Devices
- This view will display the device and mobile operating system that your viewers are using!
- By Device: Shows what device was used to view the listing
- By Mobile Device: A detailed breakout of the Mobile Views - by iOS, Android and Other
Recent Local Views:
- Recent Local Views shows the location of the most recent 1,000 views
- There is a map view that is specific to your area:
- The Black Flags represents the location of the business
- The Green Flags represent listing views
Stay informed of how customers are engaging with your listings and menus, and where people are finding you. After installing the SinglePlatform Web and Mobile Integrations you can unlock powerful analytics that display total views to your desktop and mobile website.
Leads & Conversions
Monitor leads and conversions, such as clicks to call, online orders and bookings.
This area displays the number of SinglePlatform-assisted calls you’ve received from your mobile website or your places.singleplatorm.com menu displayed on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Allow customers to make reservations or order online directly from your listings with actions that you can track. Call our team today for more information (866-289-2087).