There are several ways to enhance your account using photos.
Follow the links below to jump to a specific topic:
To make changes to photos and other aspects of your account, log in here.
Enrich your content by adding photos to your library! Be sure to follow the upload guidelines.
- To add photos, go to the Photos link on the left side of the portal
- Click Add Photos.
- You can upload 1 photo, or a batch of photos
- To upload in batches, you will need to press CTRL and then click on all the photos you wish to upload
You can rearrange the photos in your library. Simply click on "Rearrange Photos" and then click and drag the photos into your preferred order.
You can add captions to photos and associate them with menu items using tags. Tagged photos will appear on your SinglePage.
- You can tag photos to specific items from the menu / list of services. From the Photos tool, hover over the photo you want to tag and click “Add tags.” Start typing in the name of the item you want to tag, and it will auto-populate once you’ve entered enough characters. You can tag a photo to multiple items. You can also add a caption here.
- You can also tag photos directly from the Menu Editor Tool. There’s a grey camera icon to the left of each menu item. Click, the camera. Then click the photo you want to tag. Start typing the name of the item, and it will auto-populate once you’ve entered enough information.
- On SinglePage, items with tagged photos will show a camera icon to the right. When a consumer clicks on the camera, the photo of the item will pop up.
Primary Business Photo:
Your Primary Business Photo will appear at the top of your web and mobile pages. Choose something that represents your business!
You can absolutely turn this photo off if you don't have a need for it! Don't forget to also 'reposition' the cover photo to center it properly.
Adding Photos to Announcements:
You can add photos to your announcements. These will show up on your widget and linked social media accounts.
For more information on Announcements click here.