Start by logging into your account here.
Changing the order of menu items and menu sections is simple - just drag and drop. You can also re-order all of your published menus by changing the number to the left of the menu name.
Re-order Menu Items
- Place your cursor over the item you want to move, and click down on the handle to the left that appears.
- Drag your item to its new position.
- Release your mouse.
- Place your cursor inside the section you want to move, but not inside of a field.
- Click down and drag the section to its new position. You will not see a handle or the cursor change shape.
- Release your mouse. Now the item will be in its new position.
The order of your menus (if you have more than one) is seen in the Menus section of your account. When a customer clicks on the More Menus pulldown menu on your Singlepage and other listing sites, they can select which menu to read. If you want to change the order of your menus:
- Click on the menu whos position you want to change.
- Click inside the box to the left of the name and change the number to be the new position you want it to be.
Note: The menu in the top position is number “0”.
- Click "Publish" to save the changes.
- Click on the View Published Menus button to verify the menu order is correct.
- Note: This is how it will look on SinglePage.
For more articles on updating your menu/services click here or follow the links below: