Your photo library is where you’ll keep images that will be used on your SinglePage and mobile site. You can also store additional images for your menu items. Your images should have a 2:3 aspect ratio, and no smaller than 620px wide.
Add to Photo Library
- When you’re logged into your account, click on Location Settings and then Photo library.
- To add photos to your Photo Library, click on “Add Photos”.
- Search your computer for where your photo is stored and click Open.
- Your new image will now appear in your Photo Library.
- Hover your cursor over an image to display the Edit button. You’ll be able to tag it to a menu item, add a caption or delete the photo.
For more articles on updating your menu/services click here or follow the links below: