First make sure you are logged into your account. You can do that here.
Each item that has a price can be updated by clicking on that item, and then clicking in the price field. You can also add a label or unit price to your item to help your customers understand what they’re getting.
- Click on the item in your menu that needs a price change.
- Click inside the price field and update the price.
- Optional: You can add a Price Label to help clarify what your customer is buying.
- Optional: Use a Price Unit if you sell this item by the dozen or some other quantity.
- If you need to remove a Price Label or a Price Unit, go into the field and delete the content, un-check the boxes, then click Publish. Your content will now be removed.
For more articles on updating your menu/services click here or follow the links below:
- How to Create Additional Menus
- How to Add Nutritional Information
- How to Add Photos to Your Account
- How to Change the Order of Menu Items
- How to Schedule a Menu to Publish or Unpublish
- How to Publish or Unpublish a Menu Now
- How to Add Colors and Font to the Menu
- How Long till my Services Appear Online