First you need to be logged into your account, you can do that here.
Add nutritional information, like a spice rating, the amount of calories a menu item has, or a diet type, once you have added items to your menu. This additional info will appear on your SinglePage.
- Click on the menu item you would like to add information to.
- At the top of the screen, check-off what kind of information you’ll be adding. This will add the option to each menu item.
- Fill in the box for the information you’re adding. The label for this information will be added when it ap- pears on your Singlepage and listings menu, so don’t worry that you’re not seeing it now.
- Optional: If your info has a range, you can check-off the box labled Price Range or Calorie Range and enter your low and high numbers to create a range.
For more articles on updating your menu/services click here or follow the links below:
- How to Create Additional Menus
- How to Update Prices
- How to Add Photos to Your Account
- How to Change the Order of Menu Items
- How to Schedule a Menu to Publish or Unpublish
- How to Publish or Unpublish a Menu Now
- How to Add Colors and Font to the Menu
- How Long till my Services Appear Online