Start out by logging into you account here.
Adding another menu to your offerings is done by clicking the Add new menu button toward the top right of the Menus section. Customers can select which menu to read on your SinglePage from the Menus dropdown. This is a great way to handle daily specials, seasonal specials, or a holiday menu.
- Click on the Add new menu button. A blank menu will open.
- Enter your Menu Name and Menu Description.
- Now enter your Section Name (this is required).
- You can add a Section Description.
- Now start adding the items that belong on this menu.
- Click the Save Draft button when you’re done.
- Then click Preview to see how it all looks on your SinglePage.
- When you’re finished, click on Publish.
For more articles on updating your menu/services click here or follow the links below:
- How to Create Additional Menus
- How to Add Nutritional Information
- How to Update Prices
- How to Add Photos to Your Account
- How to Change the Order of Menu Items
- How to Schedule a Menu to Publish or Unpublish
- How to Publish or Unpublish a Menu Now
- How to Add Colors and Font to the Menu
- How Long till my Services Appear Online