Start out by logging into your account here.
Linking Menu/Services to Facebook
The following screenshots detail the process of linking our menu app to your Facebook page. Before you begin, you should start by logging into both Facebook and SinglePlatform in the same browser on different tabs.
Navigate to the “Link your social media” page by expanding “Location Settings” and clicking on “Link your social media”. Once on that page, click the “Link” button next to“SinglePlatform Facebook App.”
2. Clicking “Link” the link button will open a new tab with Facebook and it will ask you if you’d like to continue with your current login/user. Click the “Continue as (your name)” button.
3. Upon confirming your user, you’ll be presented with a choice on which pages to make visible to our app - simply check the “All Pages” checkbox rather than individual changes. After checking the desired boxes, click the “Next” button. IMPORTANT: The only pages that will be visible for the linking process are the ones selected on this interface.
*It’s recommended that you use the “All Pages” option so that no pages will be filtered out from subsequent linking actions. These authorizations can be changed later in your Facebook settings under Settings > Business Integrations > “SinglePlatform App”.
4. Ensure that “Manage your Pages” is set to “YES” and then click the “Done” button to complete the authorization/linking. Note: No changes have actually been made to your page yet, this is just authorizing us to update your pages.
5. Click “Ok” to confirm the process completion and you should be redirected to the menu linking page, titled “Would you like to add to Facebook?”.
6. We attempt to match the target Facebook page to your location by name. If the correct page has been identified, you can click the “Add to page” button to add the menu to your page. After you click “add to page”, it will redirect you to your Facebook page, displaying the contents of the newly installed “Menu” tab.
*If this isn’t the correct page, you can click “Not the right page?” and it will give you a full list of all of your pages you’ve authorized us to see from which you may “Preview” and then “Add to page.”
7. Once you've successfully added your menu or services to Facebook, you will see the Menu tab in the left-hand navigation bar.
Adjusting Tab Name and Position
If you’d like to move the tab higher in the navigation bar or adjust the tab name to say something other than menu, you can click Settings toward the top right-hand corner of the page, and then click Edit Page in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Adjusting Tab Position
To move the Menu tab, all you have to do is drag and drop it! Click on the tab and hold while dragging your mouse to the position you’d like the tab to appear. Once you have the Menu tab in the desired position, release your hold on the mouse to lock the tab in place.
Adjusting Tab Name
1. To change the tab from saying Menu to something else, click Settings to the right of the tab.
2. Click Edit Settings again to open a pop-up window.
3. From here, you can type in what you’d like the tab to say, click Save and then click OK.
- You can also click Change next to Custom Tab Image to add your own photo for the tab thumbnail. Click Save and OK.