Go to 'Link Your Social Media' under the Location Settings menu to link your announcement posts to Facebook and Twitter. You will need to relink every 60 days.
NOTE: You must be an Admin or Editor of the social media page to connect the accounts.
1. After you click “Link Your Social Media”, click the Link button for Twitter or Facebook.
- You’ll be prompted to “agree” to let SinglePlatform have access to your personal account. Select the business page you will be posting to, then click Okay and again to let Single Platform post on your behalf.
- When you arrive at the Facebook Account Link page, you’ll see the menu that was brought in from the Portal.
- Click Add To Page for the page you want your announcements to appear on.
- Go back to the SinglePlatform Link Your Social Media page and refresh. You’ll now see an Unlink button.
- Click the Authorize App button.
- You’ll receive a Success message when you are all linked up.