Post your specials and events as announcements and they will be visible on your SinglePage as well as other listing sites!
- Real Time: You can make an announcement and it will automatically post to all of the different platforms at the click of save.
- One Time: This is the “set it and forget it” feature. You can choose the day and time that would like an announcement to post, and it will post for you at that particular time. You can make as many announcements as you want! You can monitor these announcements in the 'Upcoming Announcements' section to remind you of when these announcements are scheduled to post.
- Weekly Recurring: This is where you can make an announcement and it will post on a weekly basis. Again, these announcements will be in the queue below, so that you can view scheduled announcements as well as delete announcements.
- You can set an expiration date for One Time and Real Time announcements to come down from the SinglePage at a certain date/time. Weekly Recurring announcements do not have an expiration date option.
- You are not able to manipulate which announcements post to which platforms (i.e. cannot have separate posts for Facebook and Twitter)
- If your Facebook and Twitter accounts are linked to Singleplatform, and you've connected your Facebook page with your Twitter page, you may see duplicate announcements. To fix this you can either
- Unlink your Facebook and Twitter pages - click here for instructions
- Unlink your Twitter page from Singleplatform. With only your Facebook account linked, announcements will be post to both Facebook and Twitter