Post your specials and events as announcements and they will be visible on your SinglePage as well as other listing sites!
Announcement Post Types:
- Right now: You can make a post and it will automatically go to all of the different platforms at the click of save.
- Specific date & time: This is the “set it and forget it” feature. You can choose the day and time that would like an announcement to post, and it will post for you at that particular time. You can make as many posts as you want! You can monitor these posts in the 'Upcoming Posts' section to remind you of when these are scheduled to go live.
- Weekly Recurring: This is where you can make a post and it will go out on a weekly basis. Again, these posts will be in the queue below, so that you can view scheduled posts as well as delete them.
Things to Note:
- You can set an expiration date for "Right now" and "Specific date & time" posts to come down from the SinglePage at a certain date/time. "Weekly recurring" posts do not have an expiration date option.
- You are able to manipulate which posts go to which platforms by using the "Where should the post go?" section on the right-hand side of the Social Media page. Click the places you'd like the post to appear, some may requiring linking if that has not yet been done.
- If your Facebook and Twitter accounts are linked to Singleplatform, and you've connected your Facebook page with your Twitter page, you may see duplicate posts. To fix this you can either:
- Unlink your Facebook and Twitter pages - click here for instructions
- Unlink your Twitter page from Singleplatform. With only your Facebook account linked, announcements will be post to both Facebook and Twitter